Accidents are hard. We're here to help.
If you've been hurt as a result of someone's reckless actions, you're undoubtedly going through a tough time. You're in pain, you have tons of medical bills, you're missing work, and there's no resolution in sight. But there's good news -- the Dallas-Fort Worth personal injury attorneys at Anderson Law Firm are here to help. We'll make sure you get the justice you deserve.
Your injury case is important.
Don't just settle for the lawyer around the corner. Anderson Law Firm stands out for a few key reasons:
We're experienced. For more than 20 years, our two board certified Metroplex injury lawyers Mark A. Anderson and Robert Kisselburgh along with Rieker Carsey have won millions of dollars for hurt victims and families who've lost a loved one due to a wrongful death. We've handled hundreds of injury cases across DFW, from car wrecks to dog bites to hurt children and more.
We're Board Certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Only two percent of Texas lawyers can claim that distinction.
We operate on a no win, no fee basis. We don't get paid unless you do. Period.
We'll give your case time. We don't take the case of every injured person who contacts us. Instead, we dedicate our time fully to those we do serve, ensuring that each and every one of our clients receives maximum compensation.
FREE consultations. We'll give your case a no hassle, no obligation review. There is absolutely no cost to call and ask us questions about your situation. If we think we can help you, we'll set up a meeting and discuss what we can do for you.
Do You Have Accident Law Questions?
Please visit our frequently asked questions page to look at commonly asked car wreck and injury law questions such as:
► What's my case worth?
► When should I hire an accident lawyer?
If you do not see what you are looking for, please call our Dallas-Fort Worth mishap attorneys for a free, no obligation consultation toll free at 800-354-6275.
More about Mark Anderson:
• Mark was voted a 2014 Super Lawyer.
• Mark was selected as a life member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum for his accomplishments in recovering compensation for his clients.
• Mark has been honored with the prestigious AV Rating by the Martindale Hubbard System.
• Mark is rated the highest level possible, 10/10, by the AVVO Rating System, which evaluates attorneys based on experience, professional conduct and industry recognition
• Mark was selected as a TOP ATTORNEY in Personal Injury by Fort Worth, Texas Magazine.