If you have been injured in an accident in Texas due to another’s negligence, consider this litmus test if you are thinking about hiring an injury attorney to handle your claim:
- Were you injured due to the negligence of another?
- Do you have more than $5,000 in medical bills?
- Was your accident less than two years ago?
- Are you having difficulties dealing with the insurance adjuster?
- Are you being pressured to sign a medical authorization?
- Have you been offered a low settlement from the insurance company?
- Is the insurance company trying to convince you to give a recorded statement?
- Are you going to need ongoing treatment, therapy or life care because of your accident injuries?
If you answered yes to these questions, then there is a very good chance your claim could benefit from the legal know-how of a Texas Board Certified personal injury attorney. At the Anderson Law Firm, our staff’s goal is to take the stress of the accident and everything else that follows off of your shoulders. Our lawyers will make sure you get the treatment you need and will see to it that you are fairly compensated for your injuries. For a free case consultation to learn how the Anderson Law Firm’s Fort Worth personal injury attorneys can help you with your accident case, contact us today.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In:
Car Accidents 101
Free Tarrant County Crash Reports
Is A Personal Injury Lawyer Worth Their Percentage?
Money Matters: Long-Term Financial Debt as a Result of Being Injured in an Accident
When Life Spins Out Of Control: Important Steps After A Car Accident