If you have been seriously injured in a motor vehicle wreck in around Tarrant County, Texas, it is important that you make the right decision in hiring a lawyer. There are a lot of good lawyers in the Fort Worth area, but unfortunately there are a lot of bad lawyers as well.
Make sure that you don’t make a mistake when it comes to hiring a personal injury or wrongful death lawyer! Do your diligent research and make sure that you make a good decision. The outcome of your insurance case is just far too valuable.
- Don't hire an attorney who doesn't practice injury law exclusively.
- Don't hire someone just because they have a nice-looking TV ad.
- Don't hire a law firm without meeting the attorney first.
- Don't believe the hype that you will get a fast settlement.
- Don't hire someone who does not have substantial experience in injury law.
- Don't hire someone who does not try cases in front of a jury.
- Don't hire someone he just got out law school and is still trying to figure out how to be a lawyer.
- Don't hire someone who promises you that your case is worth a lot of money without hearing all the facts.
- Don't hire someone without asking a lot of questions.
- Don't hire someone just because they handled a criminal or a family law matter for you (that does not make them a good personal injury lawyer).
Our board certified car accident attorneys offer all injury victims free consultations. We offer to meet you in person and have an attorney lay out a plan for success. Please call us if you like to schedule a free consultation.
Call us toll free at 800-354-6275 or locally in Fort Worth at 817-294-1900.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In: