J. B. Hunt Transport Inc. (doing business as J B Hunt) is not only one of the biggest trucking companies in the US – it is one of the major trucking companies located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
J. B. Hunt’s corporate headquarters are located in Arkansas, but they have eight current locations in the North Texas region, meaning they are one of the most prolific commercial carriers operating on North Texas roads.
If you or a member of your family has suffered injury or death in an auto accident involving a J. B. Hunt truck or driver, it is important that you seek legal counsel with a board certified personal injury trial attorney who has a proven track record of winning big cases against negligent trucking companies.
Call the Anderson Law Firm today for a completely free, no obligation consultation on your situation. We can be reached 24 hours a day at our toll free number 800-354-6275 or locally at our Fort Worth office at 214-808-7562, or at our Dallas office at 214-327-8000.
In addition to our Dallas and Fort Worth offices, we have offices by appointment only in Arlington and Keller, or we can visit you at your home or another convenient place of your choosing.
J. B. Hunt Transport Inc. Company Profile
615 J. B. Hunt Corporate Drive
Lowell, AR 7275
North Texas Locations:
5701 W. Kiest Blvd.
1155 Intermodal Pkwy.
12000 Ford Rd.
Farmers Branch, TX
1231 Greenway Dr.
301 Apache Trail
7802 Creek Wood Dr.
3000 E Pioneer Pkwy.
7341 Santos Dr.
J.B. Hunt employs 13,841 drivers to operate 12,428 power units according to records held by the FMCSA as of 06/15/2014.
J. B. Hunt Transport Inc. Crash History
Crashes reported to the FMCSA which involved J. B. Hunt trucks and drivers totaled 818 for the 24 months immediately prior to 06/15/2014.
248 of these wrecks resulted in an injury.
26 resulted in a fatality.
J. B. Hunt Transport Inc. Safety Rating
The FMCSA carrier safety rating currently awarded to J. B. Hunt is that of satisfactory.
Other Articles You Might Be Interested In:
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Truck Accidents 101
- Truck Wreck Law in Texas
- Are some trucking companies known for breaking the law?
- What damages can someone who is injured or killed in a Texas truck accident recover?
- How do I know if my lawyer is qualified to handle semi-truck accident cases?
- Liability and Responsibility in Commercial Truck Accidents
- How can the information stored in the trucks on-board computer (ECM) help prove negligence in my Texas 18-wheeler wreck case?
- Why is it important to investigate my 18-wheeler accident as soon as possible?
- The Importance of a Police Accident Report in a Texas Truck Wreck Injury Case