How to Make a Successful Truck Wreck Claim in Texas
If you or someone you love has been hurt in a semi-truck accident, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. You’re missing work, you might have unpaid medical bills, you’re in pain and you feel uncertain about the future. What’s more, you’ve been thrust into the unfamiliar world of commercial trucking insurance policy, which is not like regular car insurance.
Luckily, you’re in the right place. I wrote this guide to help accident victims understand the right steps to take after an accident to ensure they get the money they need to pay for their injuries, damages, lost wages and pain and suffering.
Who Should Read This Guide?
You will find this guide beneficial if you were hurt in a commercial trucking accident in Texas, and the accident wasn’t your fault. I wrote this guide to help people who:
- Were hurt as a victim in a wreck with a big rig
- Need to see a doctor but can’t get the care they need
- Have seen a doctor but have unpaid medical bills
- Have had trouble dealing with the insurance adjuster
- Aren’t sure how to make a claim against a commercial truck insurance company
- Want to learn about winning compensation in Texas
In Texas, if you are in a truck accident and the trucker was at-fault, it’s their (and their insurance’s) job to pay for your medical bills and damages. Under no circumstances should you be left to deal with these bills on your own. By following the steps in this guide, you will learn how to win a truck accident claim in Texas and recover the money you deserve.
After Reading, You Will Understand:
- What your case is worth
- Why it’s essential to seek medical treatment right away
- Why you should use your own health insurance first, and why this matters
- How to get the medical care you need if you don’t have insurance
- Why the insurance company doesn’t want to pay you
- How to gather strong evidence to support your case
- Whether or not you need to hire a lawyer