A passenger injury lawyer protects your right to demand maximum compensation.
Hurt in a car accident as a passenger? A Fort Worth passenger injury lawyer focuses on getting you maximum compensation from all liable parties. We file passenger injury claims against the at-fault party’s insurance carrier. Our car accident lawyers demand financial recovery for you while you focus on getting better.
Call Anderson Injury Lawyers to learn about your compensation options as a passenger injured in a car crash. Your consultation is free, and there is zero obligation. You only pay when we recover compensation for you. Call 817-294-1900 or use our handy contact form today.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
$250,000 Settlement After Speeding Accident
Can an Injured Passenger Sue Both Drivers?
Depending on your injuries, you could sue one or both drivers. As a passenger in a car accident in Texas, you have the right to seek compensation for medical bills, lost pay, pain and suffering, and other damages.
However, you might not have to file a personal injury lawsuit to get the compensation you deserve. A passenger injury lawyer is usually successful in negotiating a settlement for injured passengers.
Trust Our Award-Winning Firm
A passenger injury attorney with Anderson Injury Lawyers helps you navigate the challenges of liability, insurance claims, and lawsuits.
We understand how a car accident affects every part of your life. Our team focuses on ways to reduce stress for you and your loved ones with:
- Award-winning legal representation
- Regular updates about your case
- Compassionate service
- Millions of dollars recovered for our clients
We file your passenger injury claim and negotiate for the maximum compensation you could receive.
Passenger Car Accidents in Fort Worth
A passenger car accident lawyer works for you, not the driver. We put everything we have into getting you compensation for all kinds of car accidents, including:
- Head-on collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Rollover accidents
- Broadside or T-bone accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drowsy driver accidents
- Hit and run accidents
- Multiple vehicle accidents
- Commercial vehicle accidents
- Uninsured driver accidents
How Anderson Injury Lawyers Prove Liability
An essential step in securing compensation is proving who is at fault. Sometimes, one driver is to blame; other times, both drivers played a part in the accident.
A passenger injury lawyer identifies all liable parties using evidence, such as:
- Police reports or statements
- Witness statements, including your own
- Vehicle's digital information
- Photos of the accident scene including debris, skid marks, and final resting place of cars
We also obtain proof of your injuries and talk to your doctor about your expected recovery and prognosis.
Who Pays for Your Damages?
Both the driver of the vehicle you were in and the other driver might be liable for your damages. Are you related to the person who drove the car in which you were injured? Their insurance might automatically cover you.
Depending on the specifics of your case, a passenger injury lawyer might:
- File a claim against the person driving the vehicle you were riding in
- File a claim against the other driver – or another liable party
- File a claim with your insurance carrier
Anderson Injury Lawyers can also file a personal injury lawsuit against the liable parties should your damages exceed the available insurance coverage. You have approximately two years to file a case under the state's statute of limitations.
Types of Damages You Could Recover
Your compensation varies depending on the extent, nature, and severity of your injuries. Your damages might include:
What to Do After a Car Accident
A passenger injury lawyer demands compensation on your behalf, which relieves you of this stressful and time-consuming task.
As Fort Worth car accident lawyers, we suggest the following after the crash:
- Get medical care if you haven't
- Follow your provider's instructions for post-accident care
- Keep all receipts and bills
- Share any information you have about the accident with your attorney – such as pictures from your cell phone or witness contact information
- Stay off social media with posts about the crash or comments about the involved parties
After you see your doctor, call a passenger injury lawyer. We protect your rights and help you recover compensation.
Fort Worth Car Accident Injuries
According to the Texas Department of Transportation, more than 14,800 Fort Worth residents were in motor vehicle accidents in 2019. Injuries ranged from minor bumps and bruises to significant injuries such as:
- Broken, fractured, or crushed bones
- Traumatic brain injury
- Whiplash and other neck injuries
- Lacerations and burns
- Face, head, and mouth injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Spine and back injuries
- Internal bleeding with organ damage or loss
These injuries do not include the emotional trauma after an accident.
Get Help from a Passenger Injury Lawyer
Were you injured in a car accident as a passenger? A Fort Worth passenger injury lawyer fights for compensation on your behalf. You did not choose to be hurt by someone's negligence, but you can select a trusted car accident attorney to help you.