No parent ever wants to get that call from the daycare explaining that their child was injured. As parents, we do our best to protect our children, but what happens if others aren't as careful?
Board-Certified Child Injury Attorney Mark Anderson has over 20 years experience handling Texas child injury and daycare negligence cases, including child injury cases involving dog bites, playground accidents, swimming pool injuries, trampoline mishaps and more. No matter the type, if a child was hurt due to the negligence of a school, aftercare program, daycare center, bus driver or another party, that child and their family should not have to suffer the consequences.
By law, a hurt child can't fight their own injury claim; their parents must do it for them. However, child injury law isn't exactly like it is for adults. Most parents choose to hire an experienced personal injury attorney to help ensure they win their child maximum compensation to cover their injuries, pain and suffering.
$201,392 Dallas Day Care Neglect Result
We Can Help You If:
- Your child was hurt at a daycare and you believe the daycare caused their injury
- Your child was injured while at school or during after school sports due to teacher negligence
- You don't have health insurance and can't afford to get your child treatment
- You have attempted to handle your child's case on your own but feel unsure about what to do next
- You have encountered resistance from the school or daycare center where your child was hurt
- You have already filed a claim but are having trouble with the insurance adjuster
- You received an unfair settlement offer from the insurance company
- You want a professional to ensure you win everything you deserve to cover the cost of your accident
If your child was hurt at daycare, you will benefit from having a personal injury attorney handling your case. The reason is simple. After an injury, you're going to have to convince the daycare's insurance company to pay you the money your child deserves for their medical bills, emotional trauma and your family's pain and suffering. However, insurance adjusters are trained to pay you as little money as possible. It's how insurance companies make money.
Having a lawyer on your side evens the playing field. Here at the Anderson Injury Lawyers, we have over 25 years of experience winning money for child daycare injury victims in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. We know exactly how to set up your case, and we handle everything for you.
There is zero risk because there are no up-front costs, and if you don’t recover compensation, you won’t owe us anything.