If you’re injured in a motorcycle accident, chances are good you suffered severe injuries. You were probably thrown off the motorcycle and onto the pavement, another vehicle, or into an object like a telephone pole. The more severe your injuries, the more you need an attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve.
All Anderson Injury Lawyers does is help injured accident victims and we’ve been doing it for more than 25 years. We’ve helped thousands of clients and we can help you too. Motorcycle accidents are common and the injuries they cause can be life-changing. We’re very proud that so many people trust us with a critical issue and we earn that trust every day.
What’s at Stake is Too Much to Risk
The more serious the harm you suffered (physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially), the more your case is worth. The greater its value, the more you have to lose by representing yourself. What your case is worth depends on many things, including:
- If you suffered a long term or permanent physical impairment, and if so, how much it limits you
- Whether you’re dealing with emotional or psychological problems because of the accident, and if so, how serious are they
- The value of your medical bills so far and how much your future medical treatment and rehabilitation is expected to cost
- How much in wages you’ve lost and what you’re expected to lose in the future
- How your injuries have affected your relationships
- To what degree you have severe and visible scarring
- The strength of the evidence the other party caused the accident and your chances of proving your case. Unless you can show the other party is more at fault than you, your lawsuit will be dismissed
- Your degree of fault. As long as you’re no more than half the cause of the accident, you have a case. But your recovery will be reduced by your share of the blame. If you could recover $25,000, but you’re 20% at fault, you could end up with $20,000
- The limits and exclusions of the other party’s insurance coverage.
- How many parties may be at fault. The higher the number, the more insurance there may be to cover you, potentially the more your case is worth
What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You
Just as someone who’s never been on a motorcycle will probably have a tough time riding it safely, someone who’s never negotiated an accident settlement probably won’t know what to do either.
You’re better off calling our office if you don’t know:
- How insurance companies work
- How their claim process operates
- Anything about personal injury or insurance law
- How to negotiate
- How litigation works
- How much your case is worth
Without this knowledge and experience, you don’t stand a chance if you cooperate with an insurance company.
Your insurance adjuster may be very friendly, but they don’t work for you. If you make a mistake that harms your case, they won’t tell you. You may sign a statement or a form that severely limits or ends your claim. That’s OK with them. Their job is to settle cases as cheaply and as quickly as possible.
We’re often contacted by people who negotiated their settlements and later regretted it. Their medical bills and expenses are much higher than they expected, they haven’t fully recovered from their injuries, or they’re missing more work than they thought they would. But they signed a release and waived their legal rights. We can’t help them. Their case is over.
This isn’t just about dollars. We handle insurance companies so our clients can focus on recovery. We can also suggest the best doctors and medical care in the area to treat your injuries. Anderson Injury Lawyers are all about helping our clients get their lives back together. The money we obtain for them is only part of what we do.
Call Our Dallas – Fort Worth Motorcycle Accident Law Firm Today
If you’re injured or have lost a loved one in a motorcycle crash, speak with an experienced attorney about the facts, your legal rights, and your best options. If there is evidence another party is to blame, you may be able to pursue a personal injury or wrongful death claim.
Anderson Injury Lawyers’ clients have won millions of dollars over the years, some of them were motorcyclists injured in traffic accidents. An accident is tragic enough, and if you hire our firm, we work hard to make sure your suffering ends there.