Drunk Driving Cases Resulting in Wrongful Death Claims

If a family member has been killed in an accident in Fort Worth or Dallas which was caused by a drunk or impaired driver, it is important that you seek the advice of a board certified personal injury attorney as you may be eligible to file a wrongful death claim on their behalf. Wrongful death claims are based on deaths caused by the negligence of someone else. Driving drunk is one of the worst types of negligence; not only do drunk drivers risk serious harming or killing themselves, but every other motorist and pedestrian they encounter on the roads.

You can file a wrongful death claim if you're a parent, child or spouse of the drunk driving victim. In addition to the obvious loss of life of a loved one, the financial damages can be devastating. You may have medical expenses, and you'll certainly have funeral expenses. If your loved one was employed, you're looking at lost wages and even lost benefits. All of these financial damages add up and the drunk driver and their insurance company is responsible for paying them.

If you've had a loved one killed in a drunk driving crash in Fort Worth, Arlington or Keller, consult an experienced DWI accident lawyer to ensure you get an adequate recovery. Filing a wrongful death claim cannot bring back your beloved family member, but it can help you and your family deal with the financial repercussions of your beloved's untimely and preventable death.

At the Adnerson Law Firm, we only practice personal injury law and our lawyers have more than 40 years of experience in PI, wrongful death and drunk driving claims. Call us today for a free, no obligation case review.

Other Articles You Might Be Interested In:
Making A Wrongful Death Claim on Behalf of a Loved One Who Has Died
What damages can I recover in a wrongful death or serious personal injury case stemming from the negligence of a drunk driver?

How long do I have to bring my case against a person who was driving under the influence?
Texas Crime Victim Compensation Fund Available For Drunk Driving Victims 
What Kind of Lawyer Do I Need for My Personal Injury Claim?

Mark A. Anderson
Connect with me
Board Certified Personal Injury Lawyer in Fort Worth, Texas