Compensation for Broken Bones in Your Child’s Injury Case

Although a child’s body will typically heal itself far quicker than an adult’s, suffering a serious injury such as a broken or fractured bone can still be a painful and traumatic experience for a child. Many times, a child might suffer a broken bone while playing; for example playing soccer or football, climbing a tree, falling off a bicycle, etc. As a Fort Worth personal injury lawyer, I know that accidents happen every day.

Unfortunately, sometimes children are badly injured as a result of an accident which could have been prevented. This could be a friend’s parent who failed to monitor their activity on a trampoline, or it could be the drunk driver who got behind the wheel of his truck and caused a multi-vehicle crash.

If you or your child has suffered bone fractures or broken bones as a result of someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to seek damages to cover the relevant medical expenses, as well as compensation for the pain and suffering caused by the injuries. Fortunately, broken bones heal, but if you do not have an experienced personal injury lawyer on your side, you could still be paying the doctor’s bill for months or even years afterwards.

Making a personal injury claim for compensation will not hurt the person at fault. A child injury claim is not against the individual – it is against their auto or home insurance (depending on the specific details of your unique situation).

     > Want to learn more? Download our free guide on daycare injuries today.

Discuss Your Child’s Broken Bone Case With a Texas Injury Attorney

If your child has suffered a fractured or broken bone in any kind of accident where someone else was to blame, there may be compensation available for you to claim. In order to learn the fair value of your case, however, it is necessary to discuss your situation with a board certified personal injury lawyer.

Call the child injury attorneys at the Anderson Law Firm in Fort Worth today for a free, no obligation consultation. Call toll free at 800-354-6275 or locally at 817-294-1900.

Other Articles You Might Be Interested In:
How do I hire a lawyer on behalf of my child?
Broken Bones
Obtaining Medical Treatment Through A Letter Of Protection
Do You Have to Give the Insurance Company a Medical Authorization?
Protecting Kids From Bus and Pedestrian Injuries
Mark A. Anderson
Connect with me
Board Certified Personal Injury Lawyer in Fort Worth, Texas