Choosing the Best Injury Lawyer For Your Rail Yard Accident Claim

Railroad workers who are injured in an accident while on the job are likely to suffer extremely serious injuries. The switching yards throughout Tarrant County are extremely busy places, which means the risk of a serious injury is very high.


If you are injured while working on trains or on the railroad it is important that you understand your legal rights and that you speak with an experienced Fort Worth personal injury lawyer.


Other Articles You Might Be Interested In:


How do I choose the best lawyer for my accident case?

If you have never suffered a serious injury before it can be difficult to know where to start. However, it is important that you don’t simply rush into hiring the first attorney that you speak to. A far better course of action is to interview a few local attorneys who are experienced in handling railroad injury claims (also called FELA claims as they are based on the Federal Employers Liability Act of 1908.)


Do you have to hire a union designated lawyer?

You do not have to hire a “union designated” lawyer. You should only hire the lawyer that you are most comfortable with – and who you think is the best attorney to handle your case. In addition to being happy with your lawyer on a personal level, it is also good if they are located near to where you live and work in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Preferably, they should also be board certified in personal injury trial law, which among other things means they are experienced in taking cases to court when necessary. Only two percent of injury attorneys in Texas have been awarded the board certified designation, and few of these handle FELA injury claims.


Mark A. Anderson
Board Certified Personal Injury Lawyer in Fort Worth, Texas